This year’s conference will feature unprecedented technical content which is offered in several levels such as paper presentations, tutorials and professional training. There will also be economic forecasts for the industry, a report on the state of the industry, panel discussions and government regulations updates. You do not want to miss out on the flow of information offered and included with your registration.
Papers have already been submitted for this year's conference. To submit a paper for the 2019 conference, click on "Call for Papers" in the menu.
There will be three panel discussions as follows:
1) Engineered Fuels and Alternative Technologies - Moderator Carrie Yonley
- What Makes and Engineered Fuel an Engineered Fuel, Frederik De Raedt.
- Kiln Burners and Alternative Technologies, Xavier d’Hubert.
- Regulatory Considerations for Use of Engineered Fuel, Branden Barry
2) Post Kiln Technologies Panel Discussion; Moderator - Matt Devitt
- Handling CO2 Emissions from Cement Production, Rob Mitchell.
- Hot Gas Filtration, Ruby Hammerschmidt.
- Plant Experiences with HCl Scrubbing and Volatile Balance, Patrick Noon and Michael Petry.
- Heat Recovery for Power Generation and Energy Efficiency: Optimizing Options for Utility Incentives and Payback, Bill Hunter and Allen Ray.
3) Modular Mill System for Cement Grinding Panel; Moderator - Brian Keefe
Panel will present their unique approach for a modular mill system design. The scope of the system to include: Cement mill feed system, grinding & classifying equipment with ancillaries, dust collection, process fans, hot gas generator, transport and storage silos, bulk truck load out system, electrical power and control equipment.
Panelist: Cemengal - FLSmidth, Gebr. Pfeiffer, KHD, Lösche